Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    ActiveSource is offline Junior Member ActiveSource is on a distinguished road

New and looking for a patch

Hello everyone and thanks for clicking on my post.

My name is Dan and I am new to this forum. Let me take a moment to introduce myself. I'm in my mid 30's and not a LEO. However, I did serve as a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for two years while I was in the Marine Corps (95-99) and stationed at MCAS Beaufort. I reserved, of course, for Beaufort County Sheriff Office in the late 90's. I now work for a medical device manufacture as a field service engineer.

What brings me here is I am in search of the patch that was in use at the time I volunteered. The one person I still interact with has long since left the department and does not have a patch. I've looked at other trading lists, and although I have seen a couple of patches in collections, none were available for sale or trade.

I found this forum during my search and figured it couldn't hurt to ask for assistance in my quest. I am looking for the patch below so I can make a shadow box for my short time as a Reserve Deputy. I already have the revolver (S&W 66 that I purchased last year), my old badge and name plate as well as a couple of other things that I'm not sure if I'll include in the box (note book, 4 D cell mag light, and I think I even still have my belt with at least my cuff case and maybe holster). I'd really like to have the patch as to give the shadow box more of an identity at first look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BCSO_Patch.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to read this long post.

Dan

SquareDeputy is offline Junior Member SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of
    Verified LEO
    Dan,

I replied to your other post before I saw this one. I will ask around to see if someone has this patch. As you may now we have a different patch now. I will ask some of the older guys to see if they have one
    V/R
    SquareDeputy

ActiveSource is offline Junior Member ActiveSource is on a distinguished road
    That would be great SquareDeputy, thank you.

PM sent.

SquareDeputy is offline Junior Member SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of SquareDeputy has much to be proud of
    Verified LEO
    Sir,

I have two of these patches in hand. Do you still need/want them?
    V/R
    SquareDeputy

5. This ad will disappear if you login