Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nakeba1012 is offline Junior Member nakeba1012 is on a distinguished road

Question Tcleose

Hi I am a former NOPD ofiicer, with seven years experience. I would like to challenge the Tcleose exam, can anyone offer any material that can be helpful. Thanks

Cali Deputy is offline Junior Member Cali Deputy is on a distinguished road
    Hello all. I am currently a Riverside County Sheriff Deputy in California. I am orig from Texas but military took me to cali then got out to be cop there. I am going to challenge the TCLEOSE test but need some help if anyone has any more good ideas. If I have to I am willing to pay for study guides anyone may have or recent knowledge on what I need to study. I am going to try and take the test in next 3 months then go for Austin or Lubbock PD. Thanks all

Patrol Lt is offline Junior Member Patrol Lt is on a distinguished road

question

I am currently trying to find information on how to prepare for the TCLOSE Exam. where and how can I obtain information to start. Thanks

Patrol Lt is offline Junior Member Patrol Lt is on a distinguished road
    I am looking to take the test soon, where and how can I obtain information on the test...or practice test...thanks

rookie2008 is offline Junior Member rookie2008 is on a distinguished road

Tclose study guide

Hello I'm a rookie to the forum and I was just wondering if anyone has any good study material besides what is offered on line? I'm taking my state test on next Monday and I want to make the highest score possible. I just graduated the academy last week. I know I can pass the test but I want to make a high score at least an 80 .

garcia1711 is offline Junior Member garcia1711 is on a distinguished road

please help

I've been thinking of becoming a police officer for some time now, Well Im ready to jump into it, all I need to begin is to pass my TCLEOSE, does any one know where you can get a study guide for the test? I've been searching everywhere and cant seem to find one. any help would I would be gratefull for, thanks

dbphotos is offline Texas Deputy dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute dbphotos has a reputation beyond repute
    I am a retired CA LEO and just finished by Officer Supplemental course and am preparing to take the challenge test. I was glad to find some good notes here. Thanks for the insight everyone.

michigan 5-0 is offline Junior Member michigan 5-0 is on a distinguished road

Tcleose test

I'm a police officer in michigan. Currently working for Federal Protective Services here in Texas. I'd like to challenge the test and possibly go to work in Chambers Co. My family is ready to make the move to the "Lone Star State" If someone could please give me info on study material it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jalvarez6 is offline Junior Member Jalvarez6 is on a distinguished road
    hey rj and nola, im preparing for tcleose ahead of time and want to get to know everything i can about it and any study guides. i clicked on a couple of links here but they're all dead ends. I would appreciate it if you can send me anything.

Guardmy6 is offline Junior Member Guardmy6 is on a distinguished road
    NOLOCOP, did you ever finf what you were looking for? If not i can email you some helpful info

11. This ad will disappear if you login