Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    GMACK24 is offline Active am I GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute GMACK24 has a reputation beyond repute

Kentucky State Police 50 Annv Cars

Hello Police Die Cast Car Lover! Before I say anything I hope you donít mind this message.

Kentucky State Police has gave permission to a die cast car company to make around 7000 K. S. P. 1998 50th anniversary cars. It is the correct color, it has the correct light bar. It has the radio console and radar on dash. It has the black spotlight on the proper location. It has the 50th anniversary ribbon on both front doors. The torsion bars turn with the front wheels. It has a spare tire in the trunk. When you raise the hood you see the Ford engine. You even see the battery posts on the battery. It is a excellent copy. The paint is metallic as is the 1998 Ford SP. The cars are numbered so they will be a collectors item.

These cars are only being sold at first to K. S. P employees and then to the public, but not many or if any will we left for the public. If you are interested let me know ASAP because they go on sell soon. I will send you a picture.

The price will be $32

Thanks,

Mike

mike424@brtc.net

2. This ad will disappear if you login