Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

lawbuff is offline Junior Member lawbuff is on a distinguished road

Hello

I came across your forum, it looks good enough to hang around to discuss events.

I live in Ohio.

I study police law and the 4th Amendment, as that was my Major in College, Criminal Law. Constitutional law in general is also an interest of mine.

I also like American history and have visited the gravesites of 18 US President's, (19 if you include Jefferson Davis), including all 5 in Ohio.

I also have been to many President's homes, including FDR's, Thomas Jefferson's and George Washington's.

See ya!

marinepilot is online now Slippin' the surly bonds marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute marinepilot has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Welcome to RP from the Florida Panhandle! Enjoy!
    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." - Ronald Reagan

Sgt. Ervin Romans (OPD) - EOW March 21, 2009

3. This ad will disappear if you login