Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    retdetsgt is offline Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO

Armed Forces Cross Service Terms Primer

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

mcsap is offline Veteran member ( retired) mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    I should add that at my first duty assignment at Malmstrom AFB in Montana....we had semi-private bathrooms in the " apartment."

And while in Korea , the US Army guys always found a reason to be on our base at lunch time so they could eat at our cafe'.
    Creeper Cop

retdetsgt is offline Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsap View Post
    And while in Korea , the US Army guys always found a reason to be on our base at lunch time so they could eat at our cafe'.
    No kidding! So did I. You guys had tablecloths in Vietnam!
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

MP_Steve is offline Veteran Member MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    The best food I ever had in the [Army] was at Scott AFB, Illinois. When we were done with chow we started walking towards the door with our trays when an AF officer asked what we were doing. We said something like, "Bringing our trays to the dishwasher". It was with his reply that we were all astonished: "Leave them on the table. WE have people for that!"

Spolied SOBs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    That being said, maybe they would last longer if I stopped getting them from the cemetery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey9019 View Post
    What Would Norm Do?

mcsap is offline Veteran member ( retired) mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by MP_Steve View Post
    The best food I ever had in the [Army] was at Scott AFB, Illinois. When we were done with chow we started walking towards the door with our trays when an AF officer asked what we were doing. We said something like, "Bringing our trays to the dishwasher". It was with his reply that we were all astonished: "Leave them on the table. WE have people for that!"

Spolied SOBs!
    I thought that was how all of the branches of the military ate ?
    Creeper Cop

MP_Steve is offline Veteran Member MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute MP_Steve has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsap View Post
    I thought that was how all of the branches of the military ate ?
    Maybe its time for me to go in the Air Guard - so when I do my little training periods I can eat among the Kings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    That being said, maybe they would last longer if I stopped getting them from the cemetery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey9019 View Post
    What Would Norm Do?

NYPDPOPO is offline Senior Member NYPDPOPO has disabled reputation
    Verified LEO
    Maybe its time for me to go in the Air Guard - so when I do my little training periods I can eat among the Kings!
    Just make sure you cross train into a new job. The Air Force Security Forces might as well be Army MPs.
    "I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." -
    -Douglas Macarthur

Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO

Spolied SOBs!
    When my daughter was in training with the Navy Seabees in Gulfport, MS., she told me they went over to Keesler AFB in Biloxi to eat whenever they possibly could.

My Little Buddy

9. This ad will disappear if you login