Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    bluehawk246 is offline Junior Member bluehawk246 is on a distinguished road

Post Flash Paper Legal In CA?

I saw a MAGIC TRICK online that had to do with FLASH PAPER and i needed to know if FLASH PAPER is legal in California.

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    Go here. Find California Code

Check the "Penal Code" box and type in "flash paper" at the bottom. You'll have to check through the results to find out.

Or you could just call your local magic shop.
    Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Let no man's ghost say my training failed him.

3. This ad will disappear if you login