RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NYPD Exam 1305

singh1 is offline Junior Member singh1 is on a distinguished road

exam#1315

hey everyone im kind of new this site .. so just want to know if anyone know anything about exam#1315 (April, 2011)

mcsap is offline Veteran member ( retired) mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Welcome to Real Police.

Your question is rather vague. Perhaps you could be more specific and include a city and state / province or country ?
    Creeper Cop

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    Planet would be nice, too. 'Cause that one was WAY out there!

Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Let no man's ghost say my training failed him.

oops sorry!!
    NYPD.. POLICE OFFICER EXAM 1315 trying to find out if the list out yet?

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm confused...

The NYPD doesn't have a means of publishing exam results or emailing those who have passed??

THE TEST RESULTS: If you pass the multiple-choice test, your name will be placed in final score order on an
    eligible list and you will be given a list number. You will be notified by mail of your test results. If you meet
    all requirements and conditions, you will be considered for appointment when your name is reached on the
    eligible list.
    That was easy.... :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Sgt. Slaughter; 05-29-11 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Test results
    Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

i know i passed the exam but i was told that i will get my list number in mail but its been 2 months already
    i didn't get any letter nothing yet!

So, random people on the internet should be able to answer better than the agency you tested for?

I can only imagine the sheer volume of applicants the NYPD must have to wade through. How about you either give them more time or contact DCAS directly?

"Wrong door, buddy!"

MikeG is offline Veteran Member MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute MikeG has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Quote Originally Posted by singh1 View Post
    i know i passed the exam but i was told that i will get my list number in mail but its been 2 months already
    i didn't get any letter nothing yet!
    That was the real test. People that wanted the job called after 14 days of no letter.

j/k. Call them.

cmoisthewheel is offline Junior Member cmoisthewheel is on a distinguished road

NYPD Exam 1305

So this is my first post and I'm not sure if I'm even in the right section to ask this question, but...I took exam 1305, I scored a sub-par 84 and my list number is 1525. I know its going to be a while until I get a call but I was wondering A) is there anyway for me to keep track of how frequently NYPD is hiring and B) If anyone has any decent idea on when I might be able to expect a call. I'd love nothing more than to work for the nypd, but if its going to take more than 2 years to get a call, I'd like to move down south and try for a few pd's down there...any advice at all would be great....

Joeyd6 is offline Moderator Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Academies are 2x a year...usually January and July.
    -In God we trust. All others, put your hands on the car and don't move.

wayne711 is offline Junior Member wayne711 is on a distinguished road
    Yea I took that same exam 1305 and I called up one of the recruiters and they told me it would be at least a 2 year wait

beemer is offline Junior Member beemer is on a distinguished road
    I just took it as well on July 23,2011. How do you know your list number? Is it really a 2 year wait?

wayne711 is offline Junior Member wayne711 is on a distinguished road
    Oh wow u just took it yea u got a while to wait its about a 2 year wait to start your process, and you will get your list number in about 6months

Gerard912 is offline Junior Member Gerard912 is on a distinguished road
    beemer are you sure you took exam 1305 on July 23rd? I was pretty sure that exam 1305 was a walk in only exam from October 1st, 2010 to October 31st, 2010. And to the OP 84 isn't too bad, as long as all your background checks and psych exams as well as physicals are all good then you will be considered. I'm hoping that they call us for our group physicals soon but I'm thinking that we should get called next February.

beemer is offline Junior Member beemer is on a distinguished road
    yes, I'm sure I took a written exam July 23, 2011. It wasn't exam 1305 though, it was 2302. Well atleast that is what my paperwork says.

16. This ad will disappear if you login

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast