Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    Red5 is offline Junior Member Red5 is on a distinguished road

NYPD Outstanding Certification???

Hello everyone. I took the computerized NYPD exam a few months ago and according to DCAS, the list was established at the beginning of this month. The automated message states that I'm on "outstanding certification." Can someone tell me what this means? I can't get in touch with anyone at DCAS. Also, my list number is in the mid 100's. Is this a low enough number to get called for further processing? Thank you.
    Last edited by Red5; 07-23-08 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling

COPaterno is offline Senior Member COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute COPaterno has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    they call everyone for further processing.
    10-5?

mikecrazy is offline New York's Underpaid mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute mikecrazy has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by COPaterno View Post
    they call everyone for further processing.
    QFT and lol.

maz
    maz is offline Verified LEO maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute maz has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
    Hello everyone. I took the computerized NYPD exam a few months ago and according to DCAS, the list was established at the beginning of this month. The automated message states that I'm on "outstanding certification." Can someone tell me what this means? I can't get in touch with anyone at DCAS. Also, my list number is in the mid 100's. Is this a low enough number to get called for further processing? Thank you.
    It just means that your test is now valid and able to continue processing. You will get called for your medical, usually takes a month once you receive your score and list number. You have plenty of time to process for January 2009 so don't worry about that.

5. This ad will disappear if you login