Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

Closed Thread
    diapergrandpa is offline Junior Member diapergrandpa is on a distinguished road

Private Life/Adult Baby Diaper Community

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting to this forum (will post an introduction post after this one). So I'll just go straight to my question: If someone working in law enforcement is a part of the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community, would it be in his best interest to try to keep this fact from his colleagues? Does anyone here know anyone (or have personal experience) working in law enforcement while being a member of a fetish group that is generally condemned by society? Is there any reason you can think of that being in the Diaper Community would negatively affect work as a cop?

I know this probably sounds like a bizarre question, but I would very much like to hear all opinions and responses.

Thanks in advance,
    DiaperGrandpa

retdetsgt is offline Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Well, you can bet that it will create some interesting locker room conversations, at best. Anything thought of as weird by the general community is going to be thought more so by a bunch of straight laced cops. But I"m interested in what others have to say about it.

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    According to the psychological world, there might be a myriad of underlying reasons someone would regress into or voluntarily take part in a "fetish" such as you describe. However, in infantilism (aka Adult Baby Syndrome), it's those underlying reasons which would need to be explored.

And yes. If/when found out, it'd most likely be the end of a career.
    Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Let no man's ghost say my training failed him.

Citicop is offline The Original Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    I don't see it being something that would get someone fired.

But cops are merciless with each other. I can't imagine the amount of flack that such a person would catch from their peers if discovered.

It would be...

...unpleasant.

-Citicop.
    Sometimes there's Justice...
    and sometimes, there's Just Us
    1*

In memory of DCLaw- EOW@RealPolice 02-20-2007.
    We won't rest 'till we find the mutt.

Kimble is offline Why so serious? Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by diapergrandpa View Post
    ...Adult Baby/Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community
    I assume since you know the technical term for this fetish that this is one you engage in yourself?

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

My new hero!

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    I would surmise most places would bench an officer until the psych eval was complete.
    Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    I assume since you know the technical term for this fetish that this is one you engage in yourself?
    He did an intro thread. ;)

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Kimble is offline Why so serious? Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Citicop View Post
    I don't see it being something that would get someone fired.

But cops are merciless with each other. I can't imagine the amount of flack that such a person would catch from their peers if discovered.

It would be...

...unpleasant.

-Citicop.
    I'll say! Used to work for a PD where a male dispatcher had the surgery and became a female. It was made pretty clear that saying anything to "her" face would result in a pretty swift EEO issue but the comments behind "her" back were constant, and that wasn't even involving a fetish.

My new hero!

I'll say! Used to work for a PD where a male dispatcher had the surgery and became a female. It was made pretty clear that saying anything to "her" face would result in a pretty swift EEO issue but the comments behind "her" back were constant, and that wasn't even involving a fetish.
    Same thing out here, but the copper transferred to a different station to "reduce" the drama and get away from the people he/she knew all his/her life for a "fresh start".

Oh, the stories I heard....

"Wrong door, buddy!"

retdetsgt is offline Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    We've had a couple of female to male, no male to female that I know of. One female to male named Woodcock (seriously) filed an EEOC complaint because someone told him about something pasted on his locker before a Sgt took it down and he saw it. He was awarded $20K to please go away and never darken our precinct door again.

My department is really afraid of gender kind of issues, but this doesn't fall into that category. I can't see someone being fired if it were discovered after they completed probation, but I don't think this would fall into an EECO complaint anymore than someone with facial tattoos and piercings.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

mcsap is offline Veteran member ( retired) mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    As long as you don't mind EVERYONE else in the world ( except your own little tight knit group) to think and talk about you being [B]weirder than weird, the butt of MANY jokes , the suspicions about your sexuality , the belief that your sanity isn't up to par etc ,[/ you'll be fine.
    Creeper Cop

Gutwrench is offline Veteran Member Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute Gutwrench has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by diapergrandpa View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first time posting to this forum (will post an introduction post after this one). So I'll just go straight to my question: If someone working in law enforcement is a part of the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community, would it be in his best interest to try to keep this fact from his colleagues? Does anyone here know anyone (or have personal experience) working in law enforcement while being a member of a fetish group that is generally condemned by society? Is there any reason you can think of that being in the Diaper Community would negatively affect work as a cop?

I know this probably sounds like a bizarre question, but I would very much like to hear all opinions and responses.

Thanks in advance,
    DiaperGrandpa
    Is this you too?
    debate on legality

oscarmitre is offline Ambling with a Purpose oscarmitre has disabled reputation
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Firstly if someone has a proclivity towards certain forms of sexual expression that are legal in their jurisdiction then - officially - they should be okay.

However, cops are extremely conservative people, socially, politically and - you wouldn't believe it on a pay night - but also sexually. While I have seen on an IRC channel for cops the exhortation to, "live single, drink double and sleep triple", I would suggest it wouldn't be something you'd want to slap on the outside of your locker.

Just about anything that isn't straight M-F (okay Saturday night kinks allowed but not spoken about) will get a cop a reputation that will follow him or her across continents and language groups.

As for your proclivity, I want to say, it 'DEPENDS' but that would be a bit obvious, so I won't.

If I were you I'd keep it between yourself and your Significant Other(s).

Joeyd6 is offline Moderator Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute Joeyd6 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmitre View Post
    While I have seen on an IRC channel for cops the exhortation to, "live single, drink double and sleep triple", I
    I love Austraila and should have bene a cop there!
    -In God we trust. All others, put your hands on the car and don't move.

Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    A decision was made by RP admin that this forum was not the right place for the "World of DiaperGrandpa," based on the following TOS:

Quote Originally Posted by RP Terms of Service
    Free Speech/censorship
    God bless America, where we enjoy constitutionally protected rights. Free speech, although not absolute, is one of those rights. Being a member at RealPoilce.net however, is not, a constitutionally protected right.

The Forum is a private enterprise and its owner has the right to establish rules of behavior for participants. Participants who agree to follow Forum rules and don’t will sometimes find that their inappropriate posts have been deleted. They should not reopen a topic after a moderator has closed a thread on the topic. A pattern of such defiance of the Forum’s rules/guidelines will jeopardize a member’s posting privileges.

Sexual Content
    Threads/replies that are sexual in nature are not permitted. Mild joking is permitted, but Forum Moderators will make the final determination as to their acceptance. If a Moderator feels that the line of decency has been crossed, the thread can be locked/edited/deleted, and the member will be dealt with accordingly.

Service Denied
    While rules are created to offer guidance to the members of Real Police, it is not possible to create a rule that addresses every situation that may arise, therefore, RP Moderators are given the authority to remove a members posting privileges when they determine that the action is in the best interest of the forum.
    Thread closed and "Grandpa" sent packing.

My new hero!

16. This ad will disappear if you login