Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    kaydydid is offline Junior Member kaydydid is on a distinguished road

Is neighbor's flashing front porch light a sign of illegal activity?

I live in Oklahoma, and have new neighbors across the street that moved in about two months ago. I have recently noticed that on some nights their front porch light flashes on/off at regular 6-second intervals (I timed it over a half-hour.) To my knowledge they do not work, and there are often vehicles coming and going at all hours. When they aren't at home, the front porch light operates as any normal motion-sensor light does. I am VERY concerned as my school-age children and I may be in danger. I have begun writing down make/model/tag numbers of the vehicles just in case. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

pac201 is offline just glad to be here... pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Dates and times on the cars also. Let the local authorities know.
    Job Security...
    Ecclesiastes 8:11...
    Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

icu650 is offline Veteran Member icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO

I 'll Watch Your House For Ya Neighbor!

Pac201 has it. Just record the below info. Send it to local authorities with a brief explanation. Do not let these people see you doing this. Just get the information you can easily see, don't worry about plate numbers if you can't see them. It is the unusual activity and ages you want to show along with the times.
    DATE--- TIME IN--- TIME OUT--- VEHICLE --- PLATE (STATE)--- # People/Age--- MISC.

kaydydid is offline Junior Member kaydydid is on a distinguished road
    Thank you for your help. I have a friend at the Sheriff's department that I have texted the information to. He is going to run a warrant check for that address and on the vehicles I have already seen. Many times the comings/goings are in the early morning hours and I don't see them. (I have been unable to sleep lately is the only reason I have the information that I have now.) But I will collect what I can. I just have this deep seeded feeling that all is not right, and I'm not normally an alarmist. Thank you again for your input.

icu650 is offline Veteran Member icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute icu650 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Your wlecome Hope it works out for you.

6. This ad will disappear if you login