Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    Mr.X is offline Junior Member Mr.X is on a distinguished road

Post Are colored headlights legal in Alabama?

I'm thinking of getting either Green or Blue headlights on my car. i live in Alabama and want to know if i t is legal or not. I'm hoping the green will work in my car.

pac201 is offline just glad to be here... pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    to the front of the vehicle only clear headlamps and either clear or amber color for turn signals.
    Job Security...
    Ecclesiastes 8:11...
    Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Legoate is offline Avatar Stolen Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Get red, It will make you car look angry.

Seriously, do you think there is a reason that 99.9% of other drivers have white headlights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Straightshooter
    Your selective outrage is hypocritical. Don't you have an anti-war rally to attend where you can go burn some American flags with your hippie buddies?

valycop is offline Soothsayer of Real Police valycop has disabled reputation
    Verified LEO
    Here's Alabama's code section on head lamps.

Section 32-5-242
    "In the eyes of a speechless animal, there is a wisdom that only the truly wise can understand"

5. This ad will disappear if you login