Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

Closed Thread
    texanbadger is offline Junior Member texanbadger is on a distinguished road

Field Test for Marijuana Use

Hello from madison,
    I have recently heard that there is a field test to determine if someone is under the influence of marijuana. The officer supposdly examined the back of a driver who he had pulled over's mouth and could tell he was under the influence. As I understand it has led to DWI charges. Is there any such test besides the obvious indicators (red eyes, nervousness, twitching, narrowed eyes etc)? Thank you for any and all responses.

p.s. madison law enforcement are great!

Kimble is offline Why so serious? Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Let's start off on the right foot by following the site rules, namely, not posting multiple posts asking the same question: Intro and a question

Also, if you don't use illegal substances, you'll find that getting caught (regardless of how cops do so) is really nothing you have to worry about.

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

My new hero!

3. This ad will disappear if you login