Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    Kwahn is offline Junior Member Kwahn is on a distinguished road

Unconcealed weapons?

I know that there are laws restricting concealed weapons and whatnot. But are there any restricting weapons that are out in the open? I ask because my little brother and just about all of his friends carry very large knives around wherever they go. (Typically large hunting knives) just strapped to their hip. I mostly wanted to make sure no laws were being violated on his part.

(In the case that this is a state dependant thing, I live in Washington State, about an hour north of Oregon.)

Sgt. Slaughter is offline Veteran Member Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute Sgt. Slaughter has a reputation beyond repute
    Feel free to peruse at your leisure.

Title 9 RCW: Crimes and punishments
    Of every one hundred men, ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the One... One of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others back.

"Wrong door, buddy!"

Let no man's ghost say my training failed him.

BP348 is offline always trust your dog BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    How about calling your local Police Department and ask?

They are bound to be at the top of the list of people who know if it's legal or not.
    Wrong door, buddy

Kwahn is offline Junior Member Kwahn is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Sgt. Slaughter. That helped.

5. This ad will disappear if you login