Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    Heat571 is offline Junior Member Heat571 is on a distinguished road

female Officer's feet funny question

no fetish here just asking sorry ....
    Last edited by Heat571; 07-29-09 at 06:33 AM.

Creeker is offline Man of La Mancha Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat571 View Post
    I have a 2 female friends who are police officers near my Town, and they both calim that they have never had smelly feet after along shift, I asked them why not and they said because their boots are so well designed that they never get smelly feet even in the hottest weather. At first they said they never get smelly boots, socks, or feet cuz they were female hahahah yeah right i said. But then they said that modern technology is so good in the current line of boots they wear that foot odor is not a problem at all for them. Is there any truth to this about how police boots are designed these days, or are they giving me a line of crap? Just curious.
    I'm not going to play your silly foot fetish question game...
    My Inalienable Rights were given to me by God and NOT by the Government.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."- Patrick Henry

deputywave is offline Got TP!? deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute deputywave has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat571 View Post
    no fetish here just asking sorry ....
    Sounds like you are in denial. You should seek professional help.

:eek::D
    A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat

Rise up, gather round. Rock this place to the ground.
    Burn it up with our fave, Rock-N-Roll with deputywave
    Rock On!

Vehicle Owner: (Goes to shake my hand)
    Me: No offense, I don't shake hands.
    Passenger: That's right. You don't shake hands with a person wearing gloves. It's a German thing. He looks German.

Cat_Doc is offline No Sugarcoating Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Did you or did you not post the question in another thread about police removing their shoes?

Dude, you do have a foot fetish, to each their own, but obviously in denial.
    Last edited by Cat_Doc; 07-29-09 at 02:32 PM.
    "No one is compelled to choose the profession of a police officer, but having chosen it, everyone is obligated to perform its duties and live up to the high standards of its requirements." ~ President Calvin Coolidge

“The nobility of policing demands the noblest of character.” ~ Dr. Stephen R. Covey

Cat_Doc is offline No Sugarcoating Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Doc has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    I am looking forward to the "Which model police vehicle do you most enjoy taking off your shoes in?" thread.
    "No one is compelled to choose the profession of a police officer, but having chosen it, everyone is obligated to perform its duties and live up to the high standards of its requirements." ~ President Calvin Coolidge

“The nobility of policing demands the noblest of character.” ~ Dr. Stephen R. Covey

counihan is offline roadRunner. counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute counihan has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Creepy...

GoDirectly2Jail is offline Do Not Collect $200 GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    I am looking forward to the "Which model police vehicle do you most enjoy taking off your shoes in?" thread.
    What caliber ammunition would have better penetration if the officer took their shoes off when firing?
    Click HERE for a common sense tutorial on posting at RealPolice.net.

DISCLAIMER: The above posting, if in response to a background or hiring question, is not meant to discourage any dreams or ambitions, but instead is a brutally honest opinion based soley on the information provided by the original poster. Please note that your suitability as an applicant is NOT tied in any way with your worth as a person.

BrickCop is offline Fat Chicks Dig Me BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute BrickCop has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Heat should change his user name to "feet". Pal go to the beach as there are barefeet galore, you'll happy as Rosie O'Donnell at a free buffet.
    "When the will defies fear, when duty throws the gauntlet down to fate, when honor scorns to compromise with death - that is heroism".

9. This ad will disappear if you login