Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    kkkk is offline Junior Member kkkk is on a distinguished road

can you get your state id if you have a warrent out for you in that state???

Ok so I have a question. I hate being wrong on something so I thought I would ask someone on here to make sure that I am wrong. If you go to a DMV and try to get your State ID or something or your Drivers License and if you have a warrent for you in that state doesnt the DMV let ploice officers know?? Or do they just give it to you and send you on your way???? I would think they would let a officer know. Does anyone really know on that??? I had a DMV worker tell me they dont bother letting a cop know and that is not part of there job. If that is true its way wrong.

Legoate is offline Avatar Stolen Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute Legoate has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Which state?
    Quote Originally Posted by Straightshooter
    Your selective outrage is hypocritical. Don't you have an anti-war rally to attend where you can go burn some American flags with your hippie buddies?

pac201 is offline just glad to be here... pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute pac201 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Legoate View Post
    Which state?
    pointing up and :D!!!
    Job Security...
    Ecclesiastes 8:11...
    Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Plazoo is offline Carpe Diem, Biotch! Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Here's an idea: Why not take care of the warrant then go and get your ID/driver's license, etc?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-Samuel Adams

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.-Heinrich Heine

Law Enforcement Officers for the Constitution

The 912 Project

Blackgoat06 is offline Veteran Member Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute Blackgoat06 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Plazoo View Post
    Here's an idea: Why not take care of the warrant then go and get your ID/driver's license, etc?
    Now you're just talkin crazy talk...
    "Knowing what you stand for limits what you fall for"

It would be Oregon?? I just wanted to know that is all. I dont have a warrent for me. For crying out loud am a EMT student. It was something we were talking about in class that is all

Jay7376 is offline Veteran Member Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute Jay7376 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    From what I understand, the only thing they can see when running a check on you is your driving status, nothing about active warrants.

At least in Michigan;)

Kimble is offline Why so serious? Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute Kimble has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    For crying out loud am a EMT student.
    And we would know that (or even care) how? :rolleyes:

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

My new hero!

BP348 is offline always trust your dog BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute BP348 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Plazoo View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    I just wanted to know that is all. I dont have a warrent for me.
    Yea we've never heard that before. Guys I have a FRIEND and he wants to know... :rolleyes:

Go take care of your warrant!!! You're going to need your DL in order to get a job as a EMT.
    Wrong door, buddy

Johninaustin is offline Veteran Member Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    In Texas we're very user friendly. Why there is even an officer stationed at the license office to handle all your warrant needs. :D
    Don't try and outweird me, I find weirder things than you in my breakfast burrito.

fishing (fish-ing)
    1.n.the art of casting,trolling,jigging,or spinning while freezing,sweating,swatting,or swearing.

Ok for one I do have my DL dumb ***. And for another I never said a friend. We were talking about it in Class and no one knew the answer. Then I heard about this site so I thought I would ask on here. And to be a EMT student they check you out before you even get in to that class. It was just a ****en question. For crying out loud. Dont you have anything better thing to do then to rag on people that just ask a question??? I guess not. My bad for even trying to ask this

GoDirectly2Jail is offline Do Not Collect $200 GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute GoDirectly2Jail has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Hello, thin-skin. Welcome to the forum!
    Click HERE for a common sense tutorial on posting at RealPolice.net.

DISCLAIMER: The above posting, if in response to a background or hiring question, is not meant to discourage any dreams or ambitions, but instead is a brutally honest opinion based soley on the information provided by the original poster. Please note that your suitability as an applicant is NOT tied in any way with your worth as a person.

13. This ad will disappear if you login