Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    chrisorog is offline Junior Member chrisorog is on a distinguished road

unwanted house guest won't leave

I allowed someone to stay with me temporarily and they won't leave. What can I do?

txinvestigator1 is offline what me, worry? txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute txinvestigator1 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisorog View Post
    I allowed someone to stay with me temporarily and they won't leave. What can I do?
    Be more specific, including the state in which you reside.
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final" --Bill Jordan

Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

phantasm is offline Veteran Member phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    And how long they've been there.
    DONLON
    I mean, we're getting killed for these people and they don't even appreciate it. They think it's a big joke.

Interesting Info

An education in debating

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Darin is offline Jacked up on Mt. Deeeewww Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute Darin has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L3
    Verified LEO
    Change the locks when she leaves. Put up "Go Away" signs.

Always worked for me.
    Sixburgh
    6 time Super Bowl Champions

They were who we thought they were.

Playoffs?? Playoffs!!??? Don't talk about PLAYOFFS!!!??

Plazoo is offline Carpe Diem, Biotch! Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute Plazoo has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post
    Change the locks when she leaves. Put up "Go Away" signs.

Always worked for me.
    If that doesn't work, walk around in dirty underwear, scratch your a$$ whenever you walk by them, fart a LOT, and whenever you walk into the same room where they are, act completely shocked and exclaim, "You're STILL here??!!"
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-Samuel Adams

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.-Heinrich Heine

Law Enforcement Officers for the Constitution

The 912 Project

Switchback is offline Just milling around... Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute Switchback has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Plazoo View Post
    If that doesn't work, walk around in dirty underwear, scratch your a$$ whenever you walk by them, fart a LOT, and whenever you walk into the same room where they are, act completely shocked and exclaim, "You're STILL here??!!"

That hasn't worked with my wife yet!
    :confused:

:D

...and Darin, how do you know it is a "she"?
    We bring evil things to evil people, kicking in a door near you!

."In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But,
    in practice, there is."

- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like
    an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig
    was'committed'."

-unknown

Working on a PhD in CQB one doorway at a time.

When the wolf attacks, he will find not all who run with the flock are sheep!

Creeker is offline Man of La Mancha Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute Creeker has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    In SC, if the guest was invited at one time, you must Evict a now unwelcome guest... this includes adult children whom you want to leave as well.

Why don't AAC visitors EVER tell you at least what state they are in? :rolleyes:
    My Inalienable Rights were given to me by God and NOT by the Government.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."- Patrick Henry

Citicop is offline The Original Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    In Missouri, you call me and they leave immediately or go to jail for trespass.

Citicop.
    Sometimes there's Justice...
    and sometimes, there's Just Us
    1*

In memory of DCLaw- EOW@RealPolice 02-20-2007.
    We won't rest 'till we find the mutt.

mcsap is offline Veteran member ( retired) mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute mcsap has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    IN my state , a houseguest is not a tenant. They leave voluntarily or in the back of my cruiser.
    Creeper Cop

phantasm is offline Veteran Member phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    In NY you may need to evict if they've been there over 30 days.
    DONLON
    I mean, we're getting killed for these people and they don't even appreciate it. They think it's a big joke.

Interesting Info

An education in debating

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Johninaustin is offline Veteran Member Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute Johninaustin has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    I've found hand grenades to be very effective.;)
    Don't try and outweird me, I find weirder things than you in my breakfast burrito.

fishing (fish-ing)
    1.n.the art of casting,trolling,jigging,or spinning while freezing,sweating,swatting,or swearing.

grumpyirishman is offline Aged Like a Fine Wine grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute grumpyirishman has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Civil eviction...

chrisorog is offline Junior Member chrisorog is on a distinguished road

RE: unwanted houseguest

I am in California.

manahmanah is offline I am sick of illegals! manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute manahmanah has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    If they are a vampire, lock them out when they go out after dark. If they don't have a key, they'll have a hard time getting back in before the sun comes up. Or, better yet, have a priest come over to your house, bless all the water in your hot water heater, then when they take a shower BOOYA!

I highly suggest watching The Lost Boys or Fright Night for further vampire advice.

RO56 is offline Knows illegal ninja moves RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute RO56 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    She sure as hell doesn't look as pretty as she did last night when you were wearing those beer goggles @ 0200 hours, now, does she? :eek:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

16. This ad will disappear if you login