Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    hatman is offline Junior Member hatman is on a distinguished road

disorderly conduct

I got a disorderly conduct ticket in Manhattan and have to appear in court. Does anyone know how much the fine is with court cost. If I plead guilty can I get this over with in one trip to the court.

phantasm is offline Veteran Member phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by hatman View Post
    I got a disorderly conduct ticket in Manhattan and have to appear in court. Does anyone know how much the fine is with court cost. If I plead guilty can I get this over with in one trip to the court.
    maybe a fine, maybe a day of community service. If you just get a fine, then you should be able to pay the fine at court. Don't miss your court date.
    DONLON
    I mean, we're getting killed for these people and they don't even appreciate it. They think it's a big joke.

Interesting Info

An education in debating

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Ispbear is online now Veteran Member Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute Ispbear has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by hatman View Post
    Just like police officers, most judges will appreciate honesty. Go to your court date and be humble in the fact that you acted like an idiot and are willing to accept the responsibility. Most likely the judge will let you off easier.
    Good luck.
    Excuse me Officer, I have a stupid Question. "No problem, I've got a stupid answer for you!"

kels is offline RPs Official WARPIG kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute kels has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Middle part of Kansas, just a few trees and not quite FLAT
    Gee, let me guess, was the party off campus or in Aggieville?

Inquiring minds want to know
    On a clear night, I can see the other deputies emergency lights at least 10 miles away.
    But it isnt flat here LOL

It happened after I left the bar.If it's a fine does anyone have an idea on the max amount?Am guessing b.c it's nyc the fine would be a lot.

RudyA is offline Veteran Member RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute RudyA has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Just make sure you go on or before the date stated on the Summons or you will have a warrant issued.

I am not sure about the $$ for the fine.

I can appear at court earlier then the date on my ticket?

8. This ad will disappear if you login