Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    rugbyguy2000 is offline Junior Member rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the Missouri Post in a week...

Hello, I am an ex Federal Officer that decided to move back home for the wife and kids. I am now in the process of taking the Missouri Post in a week. I was hoping that I could get some info on what to study for. I have tryed to find a study guide but could not. If and when I pass I will be applying for St.Louis County Police Department. I am a Military Police officer in the army National Guard and I know a couple of guys in my unit that work for them. If anyone could give me some advice that would be great. Thanks

Citicop is offline The Original Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Contact the St.. Louis County and Municipal Police Academy. The POST test covers the curriculum that they teach, so they (or any other Academy) will be able to provide that sort of information.

Hope this helps-

Citicop.
    Sometimes there's Justice...
    and sometimes, there's Just Us
    1*

In memory of DCLaw- EOW@RealPolice 02-20-2007.
    We won't rest 'till we find the mutt.

rugbyguy2000 is offline Junior Member rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute rugbyguy2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...

I was not sure if they would give it to me...but I will call thanks again

bhanson is offline Veteran Member bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute bhanson has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyguy2000
    Hello, I am an ex Federal Officer that decided to move back home for the wife and kids. I am now in the process of taking the Missouri Post in a week. I was hoping that I could get some info on what to study for. I have tryed to find a study guide but could not. If and when I pass I will be applying for St.Louis County Police Department. I am a Military Police officer in the army National Guard and I know a couple of guys in my unit that work for them. If anyone could give me some advice that would be great. Thanks
    Check here for an over view of POST knowledge requirements

http://www.dps.mo.gov/POST/Main/POST...terExperts.htm
    - Bob Hanson

C. S. I.

Can't Stand Idiots

retdetsgt is online now Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Good luck on the exam anyway!
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

Thanks

Thanks alot for the info..it helped out alot...

Pass the Missouri Post

Hey guys I passed the Missouri POST test on Tuesday...I have a class 'A' licsence for the state of Missouri. Thanks for all the help. Now all I have to do is find a job. But atleast the first part is done. Its all down hill for here.

chris2001 is offline Banned chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute chris2001 has a reputation beyond repute
    Verified LEO
    Congrats on passing the exam.

9. This ad will disappear if you login