Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    tanklesstree is offline Junior Member tanklesstree is on a distinguished road

What can a judge do If you were cited for 10 over but put ur actual speed?

Im under 18 and got a speeding ticket when i was going 82 in a 50 i understand this was wrong
    and told him i was sorry and respected the cop and i assume this was the reason he let me off with
    only citing me for 10 over but wrote my actual speed on there which was 82. im going to plead guilty
    because i already know it was wrong im not going to be disrespectful.

So my question is what can the judge do because he wrote my actual speed and what options will the judge give me to pay it off and what about traffic school? my actual speed is obviously way higher
    than the speed limit, i dont want my insurance going way up and id rather work to get the money and pay it, ive done
    plenty of community service before and id rather not do that.

Curt581 is offline You betta check my record Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot Curt581 posts a lot
    Verified LEO
    We can't tell you, but it sounds like you caught a major break as it is. Asking for more is pushing it. In my state 32 over is a license suspension.

Laws and court procedures are different for each state and most municipalities. We dont know where you are.

The best we can answer is: Go to court and ask.

tanklesstree is offline Junior Member tanklesstree is on a distinguished road
    is telling you i live in california give you a better idea?