Police Jobs
RealPolice Forums
Police Gear
Police Agencies

+ Reply to Thread
    Loralynnie is offline Junior Member Loralynnie is on a distinguished road

What is proper protocol

Thank you, obtained a lawyer and am now figuring it all out.
    Last edited by Loralynnie; 03-13-14 at 03:52 PM.

mobrien316 is offline Philosopher/Marksman mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute mobrien316 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    We would have to know all the facts in the case before being able to offer a reasonably accurate opinion.
    Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Fiat justitia, ruat coelum.

Ok thank you, working on getting them right now.

ET109 is online now Veteran Member ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    On the East Coast, shaking sand outta my boots...
    Make sure to find out what crime she was charged with if she indeed is in 'jail' and not some sort of protective mental facility.
    I prefer not give advice via PM and instead to do so on the forum, above-board.

"I had the RIGHT to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability."

retdetsgt is offline Back in my day!!!! retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute retdetsgt has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Supporting Member L4
    Verified LEO
    Were you there when it happened? Do you have any more details? What state did this occur in? While attempted suicide used to be a criminal act many years ago, I don't think many have that now. It sounds like she may being held for a civil commitment hearing.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was, and now what I'm with isn't it. And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grampa Simpson

My Little Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Doc View Post
    You just gotta realize he is hard of hearing and cranky, and try to speak up more clearly next time and make it perfectly clear what you were saying so there is no misinterpretation. You gotta try not to get mad at the old guy, recognizing the issue at hand.

The police never filed any reports, never took her to the hospital and she is sitting in Valley Street prison in Manchester, Nh. She has been diagnosed with a personality disorder, ptsd, and severe anxiety.

Citicop is offline The Original Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute Citicop has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralynnie View Post
    The police never filed any reports, never took her to the hospital and she is sitting in Valley Street prison in Manchester, Nh. She has been diagnosed with a personality disorder, ptsd, and severe anxiety.
    That is not possible. The police can't arrest someone without a charge or a report. Did she have warrants for her arrest? If she's in jail, she has charges, period.
    Sometimes there's Justice...
    and sometimes, there's Just Us
    1*

In memory of DCLaw- EOW@RealPolice 02-20-2007.
    We won't rest 'till we find the mutt.

ET109 is online now Veteran Member ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute ET109 has a reputation beyond repute
    Supporting Member L2
    Verified LEO
    On the East Coast, shaking sand outta my boots...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralynnie View Post
    Either you are not being told the whole story or you should get a lawyer immediately to obtain a writ of habeas corpus... but since it sounds like a court date has been set there must be paperwork involved. You may not be privy to everything because you are not the defendant. Unfortunately NH seems not to have a centralized court case database open to the public like many states. Start at the following link, find the district court and call them tomorrow and they may be able to tell you more. New Hampshire Judicial Branch - Hillsborough County District Courts
    I prefer not give advice via PM and instead to do so on the forum, above-board.

"I had the RIGHT to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability."

Thank you, I will check it out.

10. This ad will disappear if you login