Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive
The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.
11-18-10, 12:57 PM
Can you message me? I need to ask a police officer a couple questions for a school project. please and thank you.
11-18-10, 01:02 PM
I was going to interview a detective but he got very busy.
11-18-10, 02:16 PM
There's about ten questions.
Im a freshmen in college.
The questions are
1. What can I do now to help me be ready to become a cop?
2. What's the most complx crime you investigated?
3.Do you have a partner or work alone?
4. How do you handle stessful situations?
5. What do you enjoy about the work? and the least?
6.What is a typical day like?
7. What background/experience is required or helpful.
8. How is the economy affecting this job industry?
This section is for help with forum issues and the rules, not general questions. Closing thread.