Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

punkrock
06-12-08, 08:49 PM
Hi, I'm being harassed by 4 Chicks who want fight me. I told them alot of times I'm not going to fight them and they still keep emailing me saying they are going to beat me up. I haven't replied in anger I just told them like i said before I am not fighting back. I dont know what to do. I don't know if i should get the local cops involve because I don't know if they are going to do anything that will protect me, if they don't that will only make those girls more mad and would probabley beat me severely. I need help a.s.a.p please

SnapShawt
06-12-08, 08:57 PM
How old are you?

punkrock
06-12-08, 09:03 PM
I'm 16.. the chicks that are after me ranges from 17 - 18

SnapShawt
06-12-08, 09:14 PM
Talk to your parents.

punkrock
06-12-08, 09:32 PM
I did.. long ago .. i even talked to the police.. but now i have evidence that they are still after me.. they obsviously don't care that the cops are going to get involved though.. i want to know what would happen to them if i got the cops involve?..

and am i even speaking to a real cop rite now??

SnapShawt
06-13-08, 01:40 AM
Yes, you're talking to a real cop "rite" now. The police would take your report and any evidence you give them and weigh whether or not there is any real evidence for them to get involved. If they can conclusively link certain people to threats against you, then they'll take action as it is an offense to place another person in fear of bodily injury or worse. If they're just calling you names and what not, then no the police won't get involved as there's nothing illegal about calling a person a name. Just depends on exactly what is being said and exactly what kind of evidence you have.

It's a double-edged sword. If there's nothing more they can do than talk to them, then that may be enough to get them to back off. Or it could just incite them further.

What did your parents say when you talked to them?

InTheEnd
06-13-08, 01:44 AM
I did.. long ago .. i even talked to the police.. but now i have evidence that they are still after me.. they obsviously don't care that the cops are going to get involved though.. i want to know what would happen to them if i got the cops involve?..
and am i even speaking to a real cop rite now??
Snap and other members of RP with the verified tag are cops from all over the country and other countries. Have the cops take a report. Snap gave you good advice.

punkrock
06-13-08, 04:09 AM
Well the emails are saying that she is going to fight me.. she wanted me to meet her one day and i said no and she kept saying that when she see's me and she can wait until my broken bone is healed and people are saying that there are alot of chicks that might jump me.. and im in foster care so they didn't really care but told me to phone the cops...

SnapShawt
06-13-08, 04:19 AM
Call your local department with what you've got and see what they say. I don't mean to be rude, but there's really no more advice we're going to productively be able to give you here.

punkrock
06-13-08, 05:33 AM
Okay Thanks Alot :)