Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

bpd792
01-24-08, 08:07 PM
In Missouri, what is the correct way to handle a 16 year old being charged with indecent exposure?

citcop
01-24-08, 08:13 PM
Handle it? "Handling it" is more than likely what got him the trouble he's in now.

;)

phantasm
01-24-08, 08:24 PM
16 = adult, crimianlly, at least in NY.

smcc360
01-24-08, 08:35 PM
In Missouri, what is the correct way to handle a 16 year old being charged with indecent exposure?

Retain an attorney, for professional legal advice.

MOCOP
01-24-08, 10:09 PM
Retain an attorney, for professional legal advice.

What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fury
01-25-08, 12:49 AM

Why couldn't they? Can a minor be charged with murder? assult? stealing a pack of gum? posession of drugs? Why would indecent exposure be any different?

How do you handle it? Punish the 16 year old, like a parent should, instead of trying to get them off the hook with the law.

mcsap
01-25-08, 12:52 AM
Bring back corporal punishment and I think we might " forget " the arrest but it would be a painful lesson :)

Creeker
01-25-08, 02:03 AM
My daddy used to take a boat paddle to me for the big stuff.

For that, I think he'd have used a ball bat.... :o

Dachadman
01-25-08, 02:47 AM
Well where I'm at in Missouri, if convicted, you could be labeled a "sex offender" for the rest of your life and register as one.

Like the others said, get an attorney.

kels
01-25-08, 11:36 AM

Spray the exposed body part with pepper spray.

Worked on the last weinie wagger I arrested.

txinvestigator1
01-25-08, 04:01 PM
He claims on here and on his stupidplace page to be a 34 year old married cop.

Me thinks we has a poser.

shugs
01-25-08, 06:02 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA ref page.