Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : Why are crackheads so stupid?

greenhead
06-06-07, 08:04 AM
OK, before you reply because they're a crackhead- I get that. Those of you who know me, know of the saga with my crackhead neighbor. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......... good times it conitnues. (Background Magicman put this guy in prison for 18 months for trafficking and assault on a po)Magicman is on his fishing trip. Wouldn't you know the day MM leaves is the day this jackass is released from jail (again) and is back down the street. I had seen him out when I came home with the girls from the market and thought great. But optimistic he will leave us alone given with what has happened in the past. NO that would be too simple. When we went out 2 hours later to play and he walked down here, eye f'd me and went home. Then he just stands in the street staring down here. I called MM's sgt and they are taking it very seriously especially since MM is not here. They have 24 hour a day cruiser attention on the house. In fact there's a car in our court right now. Hopefully he'll get the message and get gone. I am so tempted to just go down there and speak with the mother. When will they get it? We don't live in crackville. We live in a very nice neighborhood. Now all the other neighbors are freaked out by the constant police presence (again). UGGGGHHHHHHH!

drewsy64
06-06-07, 08:23 AM
Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, but it's good to hear some of the finest are keeping watch over you all. You'd think the neighbors would be ok with the extra presence. Even though he is a crackhead, I seriously doubt he's dumb enough to try anything.

greenhead
06-06-07, 10:57 AM
I've had 2 officers come by this morning. I baked banana bread and have fresh coffee on (is that bribery?). But they'll be back through the day and the watch is on until MM cancels it. It really freaked me out this morning when he came out and stood in the street just staring down here. It's like he just waits and thinks I'm vulnerable. I'm not, ever, vulnerable.

resqr1
06-06-07, 12:15 PM
Are you packin'? (a gun, that is) You should be.

serenityBlue
06-06-07, 01:20 PM
I just read Magicmans thread as well and it sounds as though everything is being done to warn this **** by officer presence. As for cops being there and the neighbours not being happy, that surprises me, when all i hear is that people never see enough Police about. The important thing though is that you are safe and secure.

highwayman
06-06-07, 01:49 PM
I've had 2 officers come by this morning. I baked banana bread and have fresh coffee on (is that bribery?). But they'll be back through the day and the watch is on until MM cancels it. It really freaked me out this morning when he came out and stood in the street just staring down here. It's like he just waits and thinks I'm vulnerable. I'm not, ever, vulnerable.

Keeping a good and healthy relationship with the local officers is not bad.
Where I work they know me by name, and so do I.
They come inside the bank for coffee during their brake, some small talk and it's all good business.

Some of them go to the same church I go to and we all attend several church activities, worship etc.
They need your eyes and ears more than you think.

sgtbear111
06-06-07, 02:47 PM
Crack-heads and meth-heads are mentally challenged by choice. IQ is somewhere between that of a geranium and a single cell bacteria. They are capable of thought, as long as it involves getting high, and getting more dope. They respond to two stimuli: 1) presence of dope or 2) absence of dope.

Too many dead brain cells. Small wonder when you see the type of chemicals they use to create/prepare their dope, whatever is used for "cut" (flour, slug bait, talc, baking soda, etc...etc.). Then in the filthiest of conditions, they inject it and/or smoke it.

What an awesome lifestyle. To be so totally committed...............

:eek:

StationM
06-06-07, 02:58 PM
By him a toaster, that should keep him busy!

On a serious note, think about getting a restraining order against him.

magicman
06-06-07, 09:11 PM
You did good sweetie and I am so proud of you. I won't share it here but what you did was amazing! I am so glad you are still here with us and the boys in white helped. I love you. See you tomorrow.

magicman
06-06-07, 09:22 PM
and the boys said they really appreciate you sending pizze over. :)

greenhead
06-06-07, 10:20 PM
you worry too much. but when I see you tomrrow I'll definitely give you a big hug and kiss. I don't think my nose is broken but it does hurt. i'm just happy he's gone. And trust me no one will breach this hom. We're fighters. That is who we are. I'm sorry they sent you the pics of me. It's not that bad, don't worry and I'll see you soon.

kazz
06-06-07, 10:30 PM
I do not know the background and reading b/w the lines will just get me into trouble . . . but . . your last comment suggests something happened in the last 24 hours. I hope your situation has improved, it's one of the flaws in our society, that we can't protect 24/7. :(

And from your posts, it looks like the boys (& girls??) are doing those things that are within their power to help.

magicman
06-06-07, 11:02 PM
there is a long history here and greenhead acted very bravely. And now the person who did that has a makeover and is in jail again. My guys are taking good care of us and came at just the right time today. I almost lost my wife today and that's buggin me pretty bad. I don't know what else to say. But being who she is and what she went through, she ordered pizzas for everyone.

drewsy64
06-07-07, 12:02 AM
Magic, I've said it once and I'll say it again, you've got yourself a hell of a wife there. Glad to hear she's doing ok. Glad to hear the white shirts are taking care of everything.

Norm357
06-07-07, 12:09 AM
Well
I sure would like to know what the hell happened, cause Im nosey.

But Im glad everyone is ok.

I hope the scrote slips in the shower at the jail.

kazz
06-07-07, 12:16 AM
Okay, so I've been filled in with some of the detail, thanks for that.

. . . and I feel the angst that has engulfed your mind. My wife was nearly killed 12 months ago when a stolen car crashed into the shop where she works. But that was a one off and by the sound of this thread, your's has some history.

I'm sure we all pray that the courts will do the right thing and justice is swift.

I also think we all hope Norm's wish comes true.

drewsy64
06-07-07, 12:18 AM
/\ Ditto

Whitebear
06-07-07, 01:27 AM
Why crackheads are so stupid?

answer: Because they are crackheads lol:D

kazz
06-07-07, 02:47 AM
Why crackheads are so stupid?

answer: Because they are crackheads lol:D

. . . sadly he's telling the truth.

serenityBlue
06-07-07, 05:54 AM
Greenhead, I've read Magicmans thread and just wanted to say i'm glad that you're doing ok. Enjoy your break with the family, you deserve it x

greenhead
06-07-07, 07:21 AM
Greenhead, I've read Magicmans thread and just wanted to say i'm glad that you're doing ok. Enjoy your break with the family, you deserve it x

Thank you. I'll be seeing him a little later today. We'll have fun at the lake, drama and crackhead free. :)

Cris1102
06-07-07, 11:41 AM
Well
I sure would like to know what the hell happened, cause Im nosey.

LOL!

Glad you're ok greenhead :)

Firestorm
06-07-07, 11:56 AM
I'm glad you're okay too. What you went through must have been absolutely terrifying. It reminded me what happened to my mom and me several years ago.

Back then, my stepdad had recently died, so it was just my mom and and a full grown dog and a six week old pup. Someone knocked on the door and my mom opened it, thinking it was someone to console her. There was this huge man there, actually asking if my stepdad was there. Mom, not knowing what really to say, since she was traumatized by what happened, said no. I was standing on the steps(they're directly a foot before the door), watching this. Shadow was standing behind me, and Keisha was sitting further up.

Well, this guy, who I realized was higher than a kite off something (Crack we later guessed) shoved his way into our house. That was all it took. Shadow pushed me to the side on the steps, flew down the stairs, pushed my mom out of the way, and lunged at the guy.

The guy took one look, eyes became real wide, and before Shadow could tear into his throat, he suddenly fled out the door. Shadow stood in the doorway, actually making sure the guy left.

You can bet we spoiled Shadow that night.

So yeah, I don't trust crackheads.