Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : search all Italian Carabinieri

frenchpolice61
03-17-07, 01:39 AM
Hello dear Friend
My name is Yohann and I collect all Italian Carabinieri . (patches, uniforms, hat of ceremony,patches,....) You have possibility help me?
I possibility exchange in French Gendarmerie and Police.
Thank you
Friendly

patchcop
03-17-07, 04:32 AM
Hello dear Friend
My name is Yohann and I collect all Italian Carabinieri . (patches, uniforms, hat of ceremony,patches,....) You have possibility help me?
I possibility exchange in French Gendarmerie and Police.
Thank you
Friendly
Yohann
touzot.yohann@orange.fr - subject: carabinieri trade
Yohann,

I have the following Carabinieri items for trade:

beret metal badge small
hat badge felt/rubber on black ground
hat badge felt/rubber on khaki ground (from the former summer uniform)

the very old black leather munition box with the Carabinierie emblem on it, the one they had worn over the shoulder on the right side while in parade uniform. This will be an very special trade.

LMK if you're intersted in an trade

frenchpolice61
04-13-07, 01:16 PM
Hello patchcop
I very very sorry for the delay. You have possibility send photos in my adress e-mail please :

frenchpolice61
01-27-08, 07:03 AM
yugiyo

pdfdpadre
10-26-08, 05:57 PM
Dear frenchpolice61, I may have some Carabinieri items of interest to you:
Genuine Italian Caribinieri Belt with Carabinieri Logo on silver Buckle, belt is black leather with red trim and in good condition. Also have some collar devices.
Let me know if you are interested and what you might offer in exchange.
You may contact me directly at : skypylot1@aol.com

MP_Steve
10-26-08, 09:07 PM
Don't have any patches, but I did have the chance to work with some Carabinieri while I was in Italy. They were very squared away guys. Great police force.

Just my two. :cool: