Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : Cop Car Slogans

Nminx
09-06-03, 07:48 PM
The attached picture gave me an interesting idea for a thread.

What would your cop car slogan say?

:D

EricTheBald
09-06-03, 07:54 PM
Photochop! :p

neinta
09-06-03, 07:56 PM
I like "You can run but you can't hide."

Seatlle had one on the inside of their SWAT vehicle that said "Strike first, kick ***" and it caused quite an uprising in the protest community. It was great ammo against the department and their "overly violent" mentality.

P01IC3M4N
09-06-03, 10:18 PM
i took this at work yesterday.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/434/heaven.jpg

Norm357
09-06-03, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by DC Law
When I used to work as a paramedic for urban fire department, my partner and I had a sing in the back of our ambulance that said: "This isn't Burger King and you can't have it your way."

(Apologies to those too young to remember Burger King's "Have it your way" slogan....now does anyone remember the old Burger King jingle that went with it?)

Hold the pickle, Hold the lettuce, Special orders dont upset us, You can have it your way.

What do I win?

Norm

canuckofapeach
09-07-03, 12:39 AM
DC lol

Norm what'll it be

And is that your final answer?

Norm357
09-07-03, 11:50 AM
Uhhhh.....You get a choice:

1. An autographed picture of Hillary Clinton
2. A 15 second kiss from Madonna
3. A one-way trip to Toledo at Stump's expense.

ummmmm errrrrrr never mind.

locokarma
09-07-03, 02:46 PM
You can run, but you'll only go to jail tired.

sparrow803
09-07-03, 08:13 PM
A few years ago our Police Chief arrested a major drug dealer locally who drove around town in a corvette. He confiscated the corvette as being bought with drug money or something like that, anyway - he had it painted white - put light bars on it and the police insignia on both doors - and had some kind of slogan on it referring to how the PD acquired it. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court made him give it back. I'll try to find a picture of it.

ray98
09-22-03, 01:10 AM
When I used to work as a paramedic for urban fire department, my partner and I had a sing in the back of our ambulance that said: "This isn't Burger King and you can't have it your way."

(Apologies to those too young to remember Burger King's "Have it your way" slogan....now does anyone remember the old Burger King jingle that went with it?)

We have a big one at the book in entrance to our jail. It says....

This is not BK, we do not do it your way.
Your are in jail and you will do it our way.

HK45cal
09-22-03, 03:31 AM
"Violating Rights Since 1852"

Scruit
09-22-03, 10:51 AM
"I dare you, I f***ing double dare you to ask if I like donuts, B*tch."

You wanna freak out a prisoner in the back of your car? Put a sign up on the back of the partition/cage advertising condoms and vaseline for sale. "Just ask the officer driving. No credit. You may think you're a big bad MoFo, but eventually all prisoners need this, in the end..."

tapout2020
09-23-03, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by HK45cal
"Violating Rights Since 1852"

:D :D

tapout2020
09-23-03, 04:18 AM
"You Can Run, . . . But You'll Only Die Tired"

Stump
09-23-03, 08:44 AM
"We intimidate those who intimidate others"