Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

Drew27k9
05-01-06, 09:56 AM
Police Arrest Juvenile in Horse Bestiality Case; Alleged Crime Caught on Tape

Detectives in St. Gabriel, Louisiana arrested a male juvenile Thursday morning, and charged him with crime against nature in connection with alleged acts of bestiality with a horse.

The juvenile, who is under age 17, is being held in the Iberville Parish Juvenile Detention Center. Authorities said Thursday they were trying to get psychiatric help for the juvenile suspect.

Detectives say they received a tip from someone who saw a WAFB 9NEWS report in which still frames from a surveillance tape were broadcast Wednesday night. The tipster said they believed they recognized the young man shown on the tape, detectives said.

St. Gabriel Police Chief Kevin Ambeau says in all his 20 years in law enforcement, heís never come across a case like the one. "We gotta catch this guy, he needs help," Ambeau said Wednesday, when he first released the tape to the media.

The owners of a local barn approached Chief Ambeau with surveillance video showing what appeared to be a light haired young man engaging in sexual activities with a small horse. "What I saw on the tape, I still can't believe," Ambeau says.

The police investigation began about two months ago after the owners of the barn reported finding sexual paraphernalia in a horse stall, according to Ambeau. The chief says thatís when the owner put up two cameras and captured images of a slender man walking between two stables.

"Always [going] to the same animal," Ambeau observed. "On the tape, he was [going] to the same animal performing sexual acts."

At Chief Ambeauís request, WAFB 9NEWS brightened and stilled frames of video showing the man with the horse. WAFB 9NEWS chose not to show moving video of the man with the horse.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?s=4823631

Upandatem
05-01-06, 11:42 AM
I would just like to steal a quote from a previous thead as I believe it fits well here...

Canada is a stranger place than you think...

Canada's the strange one?

:D

26Trainer
05-01-06, 11:56 AM
I guess that we all have our share of sicko's. With a horse!!!!! He must be one ugly, bucktoothed, one legged, smelly person.

Darin
05-01-06, 12:00 PM
Where's the video????? :eek:

On second thought.....:D

Super Six 5
05-01-06, 12:32 PM
Yee-haw?

jmac_52
05-01-06, 01:00 PM
There's one more sick coonass!:eek:

richcecil
05-01-06, 02:07 PM
Heck, he could have traveled a short distance to Tenn and had sex with a teacher!:D

RO56
05-01-06, 02:31 PM
"Always [going] to the same animal," Ambeau observed. "On the tape, he was [going] to the same animal performing sexual acts."Just like ex-girlfriends ... they always come back ... ;)

Oscarsjava
05-01-06, 06:31 PM
Anybody remember the horse skewering that guy in Washington? Darwinism at its best...

mpd145
05-01-06, 07:08 PM
thats pretty gross

Chef_Au
05-01-06, 08:01 PM
Just wait for it, in a few days this will pop up:

A few years ago I was arrested and charged for having sex with a horse. Do you think that will hurt my chance of joining the police.

The policeman who arrested me in the barn wasn't wearing his hat, does that mean it can be dropped at court. I think it was also a Tuesday, isn't there some rule that cops don't charge people on Tuesday?

Thanks

Valor55
05-01-06, 08:18 PM
Maybe it was Mr. Ed?

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

NY BLUE 86
05-01-06, 09:10 PM
uhhh makes me want to throw up:eek:

Radical Jack
05-01-06, 09:32 PM
uhhh makes me want to throw up:eek:
APF, +1 sent.:D
You beat me to it.

Radical Jack
05-01-06, 09:33 PM
I hit the wrong quote by accident. But you all get the gist.:D

michiganstud
05-01-06, 11:20 PM
Hrmmmm, anyone seen Hockey9019 lately?? :D :eek:

Oscarsjava
05-01-06, 11:56 PM
Hrmmmm, anyone seen Hockey9019 lately?? :D :eek:

OUCH

Hop
05-02-06, 12:03 AM
You mean this is not isolated in the area I work? My god, even the red necks are getting on line now and moving up from sheep!

OK I once sat and took a test for a sheriff's office (No, not the one I work for)and one of the questions was.

Bestiality is defined as:
a. A fear of Satan
b. Sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal
c. Very common in ****** county

Needless to say you knew when each person got to that question:)

Oscarsjava
05-02-06, 12:18 AM
b. Sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal

Some people consider dolphins to be higher beings than humans - does that mean it's ok to have relations with a dolphin? :p

One of the questions in my polygraph packet was whether or not I have ever participated in beastiality...

The answer is no, btw

7mmMag
05-02-06, 07:53 AM
WAFB 9NEWS chose not to show moving video of the man with the horse.

No kidding, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Chef_Au
05-02-06, 07:58 AM
But keep your eyes on Fox news, they will show it! :D

mxwelch
05-02-06, 09:34 AM
"Always [going] to the same animal,"
At least he was faithful.:D

jmac_52
05-02-06, 09:55 AM
At least he was faithful.:D

Yeah, for now!:rolleyes:

Valor55
05-02-06, 08:05 PM
Some people consider dolphins to be higher beings than humans - does that mean it's ok to have relations with a dolphin?
Maybe the conspiracy theory crowd that thinks dolphins are really alien beings here to observe our civilization... :rolleyes:

Until dolphins can figure out how to escape tuna nets I'm not buying that theory. I think I just closed your loophole, sorry. :D

Upandatem
05-02-06, 10:59 PM
Some people consider dolphins to be higher beings than humans - does that mean it's ok to have relations with a dolphin?

It's technically impossible to have relations with a dolphin. They need that hole to breathe. :rolleyes:

TXCharlie
05-02-06, 11:28 PM
I thought "Stump Training" only applied to cows :D
(old rancher term - stump refers to the tree stump you have to stand on)

jmac_52
05-03-06, 01:02 PM
A friend of mine, after hearing this, asked if this guy would have to register as a sex offender. My reply was that in all fairness to the livestock in the area, "Yes".:eek:

Downtown
05-05-06, 02:44 AM
I would just like to steal a quote from a previous thead as I believe it fits well here...

Canada's the strange one?

I will stand my ground and say that, on the "disturbing acts scale" breaking into a funeral home and hacking off the head of a dead woman and stealing it is a little stranger than what this guy was doing to the horse.

I mean the horse could have bucked and gone crazy on him if it wasnt comfortable.... Dead woman??? Not much she can do in her position.

If someone had a gun to my head and said pick one of the above things and do it or you die. I think I would need to toss a coin.... HEADS OR TAILS!!

HA!!!!! I CRACK ME UP! :D

You know how it is out there in those lonely boring towns.... nothing to do but drink and wonder what life in the big city is like. He was probably out just looking for some "tail" HAAAA! HAAA!