Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : Out of State Warrant check?

joshua34232
10-03-05, 05:27 PM
Hello, I was wondering if police can, or do, check for out-of-state warrants during normal traffic stop or warrant check??

Thanks!

BTW-No I don't have any warrants, just wondering! lol

Bearcat06
10-03-05, 05:28 PM
Hello, I was wondering if police can, or do, check for out-of-state warrants during normal traffic stop or warrant check??

Thanks!

BTW-No I don't have any warrants, just wondering! lol

YES!

ExUSPP
10-03-05, 05:30 PM
That was an easy question.

Bearcat06
10-03-05, 05:30 PM
That was an easy question.

Nice to see I could handle it all by myself..... :D

ExUSPP
10-03-05, 05:32 PM
Nice to see I could handle it all by myself..... :D

I know when I saw you had posted a reply I was worried you might screw it up. I was pleasantly surprised to see you nailed it. :)

acreature
10-03-05, 05:34 PM
Gee, that was a nice introduction in the Rap Sheets Forum :rolleyes:

Bearcat06
10-03-05, 05:35 PM
I know when I saw you had posted a reply I was worried you might screw it up. I was pleasantly surprised to see you nailed it. :)

Yeah....back in my meenie-weenie days I would have probably called the kid an idiot and asked him why he wanted to know such a thing.....since everyone that has ever watched at least one episode of COPS knows that we run everyone that we contact for warrants....

BUT....being that it's the kindler, more tolerant Bearcat online here recently....I held off and didn't do it...... :D

ExUSPP
10-03-05, 05:39 PM
Yeah....back in my meenie-weenie days I would have probably called the kid an idiot and asked him why he wanted to know such a thing.....since everyone that has ever watched at least one episode of COPS knows that we run everyone that we contact for warrants....

BUT....being that it's the kindler, more tolerant Bearcat online here recently....I held off and didn't do it...... :D

I know what you mean but I miss the old Bearcat. He was definately more entertaining. :eek:

Bearcat06
10-03-05, 05:40 PM
I know what you mean but I miss the old Bearcat. He was definately more entertaining. :eek:

I will see if I can bring him back for some repeat performances..... :cool: