Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : Spelling Quiz

Kate
10-16-04, 06:37 PM
I am incredibly anal when it comes to spelling and grammar. It's almost embarrassing sometimes! I don't just double check a post, I triple check it. If by some chance I actually do overlook something I spelled wrong, I'll go back and edit so that it's right. God help me! :o

Here's a link for a quiz by Encarta. I did get all of them correct. If I didn't, I probably would have kicked my own ***! :p

So how well did you do on this test? Do tell!

Commonly Misspelled Words (http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_103/Easy_Mistakes_Commonly_Misspelled_Words.html?GT1=4 529)

Post#83Chief
10-16-04, 06:40 PM
12/15 Pretty good :D !!

Whitewolf1970
10-16-04, 06:44 PM
Argh! I only got one error! Phhftt! To one word, I never heard of.

The result was:
You got 14/15 correct.

Maybe I'm getting.... old. :eek:

acreature
10-16-04, 06:47 PM
I got this one wrong: daquiri

Wifeofadeputy
10-16-04, 06:51 PM
"Are you a lexicographer?
Your spelling power places you firmly among the word elite! You got 15/15 correct. "

acreature
10-16-04, 07:06 PM
"Are you a lexicographer?
Your spelling power places you firmly among the word elite! You got 15/15 correct. "
You're a NERD!!!! ROTF :D

Wifeofadeputy
10-16-04, 07:10 PM

Quite. :D

*grin*On the bright side, at least I wont get reports kicked back for horrendous spelling.=P

Kate
10-16-04, 07:11 PM

And what's wrong with nerds? :p