Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

Joxer
08-05-04, 06:38 PM
I'm not really sure I could bring myself to complaining about anything if a nude beach was on my beat :D

News Link (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1046115.html?menu=)
Older topless women deterring tourists, say police

Police in Romania want a ban on women over 60 going topless on a stretch of beach because they claim it's "ugly" and likely to deter tourists.

Police in Constanta county, which is home to one of the Black Sea's top stretches of beach, says they've had scores of complaints about topless older women.

Police chief Victor Popescu said: "Going topless has its age limit and old women going topless should understand this."

Policeman patrolling the beach have admitted they are often sickened by the sight of elderly women stripping off in the sun.

Officer Ionut Popescu who patrols the beach in Eforie Nord resort in Constanta said: "It's always a pleasure to see a young woman, who also has to be beautiful of course, topless on the beach.

"But the irony is it that there are more old women going topless. I find it sometimes quite repulsive. I can understand the idea of wanting to get a uniform tan, but old women should simply give up on it."

oscarmitre
08-05-04, 06:54 PM
I'm not really sure I could bring myself to complaining about anything if a nude beach was on my beat :D

News Link (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1046115.html?menu=)

And I suppose the cops there are all Adonis-like :D

Darin
08-05-04, 07:51 PM
LMAO good point oscar

121Traffic
08-05-04, 07:59 PM
The thing is, the cops don't run around enforcing the law with all their nibblipibblits and whatchamadidjits hanging around all over the place. :D

oscarmitre
08-05-04, 08:11 PM
They probably have to look in the mirror to find them - their dangly bits - can't see them looking down because the good old beer gut gets in the way :D

121Traffic
08-05-04, 08:14 PM
Haha, I believe we call that a "Dunlop" round these here parts. It is quite the play on words...Dunlop being the name of a (spare) tire company, and also meaning "Look...my gut gone 'n done lopped over m'belt!"

dwf
08-05-04, 10:37 PM
I've been trying to remember the name of the movie and just can't pull it from the data banks. There was scene playing on the movie Ten. A young lady was running down the beach ala Bo Derek, and slowly turned into Ruth Gordon.

I'm going to go spray O/C in my eyes now to try to get rid of that image.

Darin
08-05-04, 10:44 PM
The thing is, the cops don't run around enforcing the law with all their nibblipibblits and whatchamadidjits hanging around all over the place. :D
DId you just say nibblipibblits and whatchamadidjits? BBBBBBWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA ;)

Dayna36
08-06-04, 12:28 AM
Defeats the purpose of nude beaches. People are supposed to feel comfortable about themselves in the buff regardless of how they look. You are not required to look like the models on the covers of Cosmo or GQ. Dammit! If you don't like it go somewhere else and strut your thingamajigs and yakahoolahs.

Norm357
08-06-04, 12:41 AM
A couple of years ago, we went to Miami for vacation and I was all excited because our room overlooked a topless beach. Well, I learned something that week. The only females in Miami that go topless are under 10 and over 60! :eek:

Moose63845
08-06-04, 01:00 AM
Hey I'm all about the ladies, I like em big I like em small, I like em all. However, I do not like my grandmother or anyone that looks like my grandmother. Seeing something like that is the sort of thing that will make you go blind. They should have a designated senior citizen area of the beach, becuase no one other than old people and people with fetishes want to see other old people naked. And even some old people probably don't want to see some of the other old people out there naked.

MORA Ranger
08-06-04, 01:12 AM
While we're making fun of the old ladies lets not forget the old men. I was hiking to one of my lakes on my day off, minding my own dang business, and came around the corner to the repulsive sight of two old naked men on the shore getting ready to jump in the lake. Made me shudder. It was too bad they were there to, because I wanted to go skinny dipping! But definently not with them.

oscarmitre
08-06-04, 01:13 AM
Annie Lennox did this song a few years ago on a cd. The original song was by Eddie Cantor.

What's cute about a little cutie?
It's her beauty, not brains
Old father time will never harm you
If your charm still remains
After you grow old baby
You don't have to be a cold baby

Keep young and beautiful
It's your duty to be beautiful
Keep young and beautiful
If you want to be loved
Don't fail to do your stuff
With a little powder and a puff
Keep young and beautiful
If you want to be loved

If you're wise, exercise all the fat off
Take it off over here over there
When you're seen anywhere with your hat off
Wear a pretty wave in your hair
Take care of all those charms
And you'll always be in someone's arms
Keep young and beautiful
If you want to be loved

If you're wise, exercise all the fat off
Take it off over here over there
When you're seen anywhere with your hat off
Wear a pretty wave in your hair
(ha ha ha ha)
Keep young and beautiful
It's your duty to be beautiful
That's right girls
Keep young and beautiful
If you want to be loved

Some things never change do they?

121Traffic
08-06-04, 04:49 AM
It was too bad they were there to, because I wanted to go skinny dipping!

:eek: Kudos to you, MORA!

I am starting to like this chica more and more! Ahem, in a purely professional way, of course... :D

Jynkxxie
08-06-04, 07:43 AM
Funny the rights society gives to "some" people. Typical.

Rhino
08-06-04, 10:22 AM
Isn't that "ageism"? Either way the whole thing is silly.

Mike Romeo
08-06-04, 10:43 AM
Just my 2 cents.... I'm all for banning topless women over 60.

mcsap
08-06-04, 10:47 AM
Some men shouldn't even be "topless" . :)

canuckofapeach
08-06-04, 10:58 AM
oh yeah baby

Mike Romeo
08-06-04, 11:11 AM
oh yeah baby

AAaahhhhhhhhhh!! :eek:

mcsap
08-06-04, 11:13 AM
Quick, somebody get a sheet !

MORA Ranger
08-07-04, 04:08 AM
I am starting to like this chica more and more! Ahem, in a purely professional way, of course... :D

now you know what rangers do when no one is watching. :p

nickg
08-10-04, 03:41 PM
Haha, I believe we call that a "Dunlop" round these here parts. It is quite the play on words...Dunlop being the name of a (spare) tire company, and also meaning "Look...my gut gone 'n done lopped over m'belt!"

also known as "dickie-do" disease. that's when your belly sticks out farther that your dickie do!! :D

and being half romanian, i've seem some of these older romanian woman. good call!! :eek:

Babysmamadrama
08-10-04, 04:23 PM
oh yeah baby
Those are certified man boobies.

Babysmamadrama
08-10-04, 04:27 PM
Ok, well they need to ban the other European woman who fail to shave their legs, armpits, between their eyes and above their lips. And don't even get me started about their nether regions.

Like Jesse Ventura once said, "Thats some bad *** bush. You get lost in there you're in a world of hurt." :D