Police Officer Preparation & Law Enforcement Resource - Archive

The REAL POLICE FORUM is a leading community of police officers and law enforcement professionals. The forum includes police chat and restricted areas for police officers only. The ask-a-cop area allows you to ask questions to real police officers and only verified police are allowed to respond. REALPOLICE.com also features law enforcement jobs, news, training materials and expert articles.

View Full Version : Not new but I don't post much

tessaend
02-22-12, 12:03 PM
I haven't posted for years so I figured I should reintroduce myself. I'm Tessa, a patrol officer in Texas. I have 6 years with my current department (next month). Before that I worked reserve and part time in the narcotics division in another county.

I am an FTO and a background investigator for a mid-size department. I am currently on light duty due to a neck injury I got during a fight. Crazy hair-pulling $&@*%.

I have 4 kids (gasp). I will be 41 soon (gasp) and I am married to a lawyer (huge gasp!).

Thanks,
Tessa

marinepilot
02-22-12, 03:14 PM
Tessa, why didn't you post in the Old Timers re-intro thread stickied at the top of the forum? You DEFINITELY qualify! :biggrin5:

Safety Steve
02-22-12, 07:00 PM
Welcome back!

Be Safe.